Hi all. This is the "second" February update. This is the very first update with an accompanying patch note video. This will be a new addition to patchnotes. We will be attempting to roll out two updates a month, and every month one of those patches will have a video around it.
These videos are made by Community members, and then uploaded to the Valor Youtube Channel. Thanks to Shad for helping out with the initial video.
- Mothership is now stasis immune.
- Shard rates from Eboxes have been reduced by 40%.
- Fixed HP Cost items not working with Undead Support.
- Fixed darkness in Hunter Cave not going away with Aspect of Baast.
- Fixed paralyze immunity with Aspect of Baast.
- Fixed Zol Beast mark not working.
- Fixed Reskin Vizkels + Undead Support effects not working.
- Guild Rewards have been re-enabled for a limited time.
- Valentine's Event is now officially over.
- Updated Nexus & Realm Music. (Thanks ENNWAY)
- Pink Tulips, Red Roses, and White Daisies no longer drop.
- Shard of the Grand Challenge now drops again from challenges and Eboxes instead of its reskin.
- Fixed Scripture of Tracking from being used on items that aren't weapons.
- Fixed Shard of the Grand Challenge from not dropping in Trials.
- Fixed Rock Dragon going to the center of the map.
- Fixed Anchor of Titanic Might not dropping.
- Fixed Misspelling in Anchor of Titanic Might's tooltip.
- Added a name reset for items command.
- Added /enclave to raid announcements
- Tweaked sprites for Water and Air versions of some ARs.
New Fabled Crate Rotation
Titan has seen some improvements based on suggestions. UTitan should be slightly shorter and have a little better loot. Now with the new items being added to Titan, they are in both UTitan and Normal Titan with lower rates.
Drakzix has been reworked to be a more burst damage focused class, allowing for faster charging and increased overall DPS. The siphon drain now drains your MP, with the drain rate increasing overtime, until it starts draining your HP once you hit 5% MP. Siphons now incorporate wisdom as well, with a different drain rate alongside draining HP when charging, for more powerful bursts. The difference with the WisMod addition allows Drakzix to have two different builds, with the overall DPS build being better, and the WisMod build being better burst damage.
As per the Prem Testing feedback, minor tweaks and changes were done.
With this rework in mind, we have also gone ahead and reworked all its items too, specifically its ability, the siphon. Most of these changes have been made to fit the new and hopefully improved class. Alongside these changes, there is a new AR Siphon for testing, The Eye, including enchanted variants.
( https://imgur.com/a/h54AMuD ) - Here's the link with all the siphon changes and AR Siphon stats.
We've tweaked the Dreadcull once more, buffing it to give better stats and more of a focus on minion damage. We've also included enchanted versions of it, each with their own unique effects. The minions now also follow mobs and enemies.
Shard Pool Changes
We have listened to feedback after the Prem Testing session considering the changes with shards, and having more drops instead. As per this, we have gone ahead and made a few more minor changes but not too different than ones seen on Prem Testing. Hopefully with this, grinding the endgame content can feel more rewarding and worthy. Note that all the drops in the raids can drop from BOTH normal and ultra but at different rates.
Note that you can still shine the dropped items, but you cant shine into the dropped items. (Massive credits to - Zipzar, Shad and Avatar for the suggestion)
Shard of Cosmic Collapse
Overall the shard pool has gone down from 42 -> 28 LGs.
- Force Between Avex now drops from Corrupted Conjurer.
- Quiver of Vast Power now drops from Corrupted Conjurer.
- Platinum Argarius now drops from Fallen Gatekeeper.
- Eye of Insanity now drops from Fallen Gatekeeper.
- Starmind Gauntlet now drops from Chronus the Guide. (Fallen)
- March of the Army now drops from Cerynus the Titan. (Fallen)
- Vardon's Resilience now drops from Odeus the Titan. (Fallen)
- Oath of the Ages now drops from Merganus, the Fallen Titan. (Fallen)
- Moon Crescent Halberd now drops from Merganus, the Fallen Titan. (Fallen)
- Revenant Prism now drops from Merganus, the Fallen Titan. (Fallen)
- Hide of Garutious now drops from Garutious.
- Cloud Edge now drops from Sky Palace first boss.
- Armor of Anubis now only drops from Anubis Alert.
- Garnet's Onslaught now only drops from Garnet Statue.
Shard of Eternal Fury
Overall the shard pool has gone down from 21 -> 17 LGs.
- Fury Claws now drops from Ultra Berikao, the Dark Hunter. (Titan)
- Scorching Scepter now drops from Ultra Scorching Wrath. (Titan)
- Drannol's Spirit now drops from Ultra Drannol, the Eternal Beast. (Titan)
- Flames of Purity now only drops from Elemental Phantom.
Shard of the Ancients
Overall the shard pool has gone down from 17 -> 16 LGs.
- Protector Of Grandeur now drops from Ultra Revil, the Twisted Vanguard. (Titan)
- Hallowed Shield now drops from Concealment of Dreadnaught. (Replaced with Protector of Grandeur)
Shard of Zol Corruption
Overall the shard pool has gone down from 13-> 12 LGs.
- The Darkin Skull now drops from Nirux, Vision of Aldragine. (Zol)