RWT standing for Real World Trading is when two users trade in-game items in exchange for real-world currencies or equivalent. The most common RWT method is via PayPal or steam balance. Valor regulates this to provide the best experience for all users!
How to get started with RWT.
- Head to the #bot channel in Valor Discord and run /link.
- The @Valor Bot will DM you a command & code you have to write in-game to link your in-game account to Discord. This will give you access to #rwt
All buyer and seller accounts (anyone participating in #rwt), must have a fully linked Discord account to their in-game account. RWT without a linked account may result in RWT Blacklist or a ban.
- Exchanging other game items is unsupported ( This includes other private servers ). Meaning it will receive no Moderation Support nor help if the trade results in a scam. The only thing we can do from our side is a ban to the scammer from our server and Discord.
- All talk in the #rwt channel should be strictly related to RWT offers. If you are discussing a deal, please do so in DMs.
- Buying duped/exploited items will result in the Moderation team taking away all the items a duper/exploiter sold if he is found out. It's on you to file a refund with the user after that.
- Scamming and scam attempts are punishable with a permanent ban both on Discord and on Valor, on all accounts.
- Any support of payment plans ( ie. Selling an item and paying it off day by day is unsupported and will not receive support regardless of vouches. What this means: "If you break up a deal into multiple payments,e.g $50/m for four months", we don't support or offer any kind of assistance/coverage no matter their vouches. You may still enter into these, but like prod RWT or any other unsupported game, we will not be able to offer assistance other than a ban to the scammer )
- Trading with someone with less than 5 vouches will result in no Moderation Support. Unless you would like to request a Moderator Middleman through our #create-ticket system. Moderators show up on our sidebar, and will generally MM for free or a small fee depending on how big the transaction is, etc.
(They will not handle physical funds in most cases, unless pre-agreed in writing by all parties.)
How does vouching work?
In order to get started with Vouching you need to head over to the #bot channel.
Vouching is only limited to trading in regard to real-life currency or equivalent.
Vouching for non RWT trades is considered a bannable offense. The minimum amount of items/gold value in order to successfully vouch for someone is $5.
/vouch player @username This will begin the vouching process. It will open a channel and ask you a series of questions.
When vouching a new channel will be created, and you will be pinged in it. Answer the prompts to fill out the vouch.
This will show the tagged users' vouches, their first trade date, and other general information.
IMPORTANT WARNINGS !
- If you are contacted in-game or in Discord to do an RWT trade, you should ask for their discord/in-game name, and run /ign @User in #bot channel to double-check that their account is linked. After running /ign you should follow with /vouches to see if the user has 5 or more vouches. Also check if they are banned here https://valorserver.com/ban-tracker
- If anything feels off about a deal, you can open up a ticket and express your concern. As always, we'll try to be as fast as possible. You can open a general ticket and simply say, "Hey, I'm doing a trade with X, and when I mention a MM they don't want" or, "Hey, I'm doing a trade with X, they are selling 30 LGs and their acc is like 5 stars". We'll take a look.
- IF you are skeptical about any trade whatsoever, make them go in-game to message you to get their in-game name or to prove their items/gold, get their Discord ID, PayPal email, anything that can save us both the trouble if a scam does occur.
- ALWAYS CHECK OUR BLOG FOR BANNED PAYPAL EMAILS/DISCORD/PLAYERS BEFORE DOING A TRADE. ( https://blog.valorserver.com/banned-players/ - the bottom is always up to date.)
- RWTing with someone who is not Verified in our discord is a bannable offense. "I didn't know" is not an excuse. It's very easy to check that and vouches. Anyone selling goods outside of Valor obtained them through malicious uses, and we would not suggest buying them. Users who have been cracked into will want it back. Furthermore, they frequently scam and most people involved have been banned in the past for chargebacks.
- Trading with someone with less than 5 vouches will result in no Moderation Support. Unless you would like to request a Moderator Middleman through our #create-ticket-system. Moderators show up on our sidebar, and will generally MM for free or a small fee depending on how big the transaction is, etc.
Note - Any decision by a moderator is final. They may ban/punish for reasons not stated here if they feel your intent is to be destructive or harmful to the server and/or the community. That includes RWT deals that were not followed as per our RWT rules.