Hey. Update 3.3.1 has arrived. This update introduces snowdenn as a developer. They will be joining our team as a behavior Developer. We're super happy to welcome them to the team. This is them dipping their toe back into behavior development so to speak, which is why we went with a Challenge Boss. Majority of the sprites in this update are done by BQ, and they look fantastic.
The wiki is currently migrating to a new automatic format and should be available for public beta in the next few days.
The Trials & Tribulations Festival is now over, and the extra bonuses have been disabled.
Credit to BQ, TehEnd, Dog, Skullz, Snowdenn & Rom this patch. Not in any particular order.
We'll be contacting the selected JrMods this week about stepping into their Moderator roles.
Sprite World Changes
- Limon now spawns a non moving tile underneath him upon death to make collecting loot much easier.
New Challenge - Serenity the Ripper
There is a new Challenge Boss, named Serenity the Ripper. This boss is accessed via Challenges, at a 1/3 chance. This new encounter has two FBs, One LG and an Ancient Relic.
Helldom Shell - Heavy Armor.
Effect (Will not be active till next reboot.)(Stats will be also available soon.)
Ancient Relic Effect: Unstoppable
When your health is under X %, gain the following buffs:
80% HP = Boosted ATT/DEX (+15 each)
60% HP = Boosted VIT (+50)
40% HP = Armored Effect
20% HP = Healing Effect
5% HP = Protection bar refills to max. (60s CD)
- There are two fabled drops.
Home Depot & Housing
- Reduced the price of several beginner / basic materials such as Quads.
- Introduced more dirt and grass options.
- Introduced more walls, and placeable objects, plus also made trees slightly more affordable.
- Introduce two new LGs.
- Scale the HP & Minions to not be instantly rolled.
Both of these items are dropping from Encore, which is access after Janus, and we hope these will help out certain builds and playstyle.
- Added Home Depot Vendor & White Fountains to the nexus.
- Updated the grass sprites to be randomized.
- The Booster Display is no longer inside one of the nexus houses and is now beside the Vial Crusher & Forge Station.
- Market map updated.
- Default vault map updated.
Bug Fixes & Misc Changes
- Can no longer die in houses.
- Stonepraise has been adjusted/slightly nerfed.
- Reinforced security for housing.
- New Fabled Crate rotation is live.
- Fixed Elite Lootboxes not properly rewarding Scriptures of Tracking.
- Fixed Scripture of Tracking displaying as Cyber Tracking Augment.
- Fix Gravestones displaying as Vial Crushers.
- Janus no longer guarantees a might drop.
- Reduced drop rate of Dragon Age Charm.
- Aspects should now properly generate in the Aspect Hall.
- Introduce light HP Scaling to Malgor.
- Backend market code clean up. (Might of resolved issues with buying non-loaded items.)